Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Steady as you go

I feel so good to say that I have been able to go for wonderful runs with the baby angel every weekend. This past weekend was an amazing 6 mile run/walk on sunday in absolute perfect weather. I can feel the pain and tightness in the foot during the run but focus on running mostly on the ball of the foot ( as we should). I am very excited as the wife and I are running the local race this weekend at our big boys school. I ran this race last year which goes along our regular route. This is going to be the first race ever for the wife and I will be taking the baby angel along so it will be almost a family affair. I would like th ebig boy to come along as well but not sure yet how that will work.

The big boy has started cub scouts and is very excited for all that is will be bringing. I have volunteered as his den leader so we have been very busy with all of that. I am looking forward to helping the scouts "Do their best" as well as remember the time when I was a scout. Good times.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: