Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Could it be possible?

Believe it or not, I was able to go for another run on saturday with the baby angel in her stroller. The weather has been perfect and the foot has been very tolerable. Both the baby angel and I love the time and energy while we are out taking in everything the world has to offer us in our little world. She usually nods off at the halfway point so I take it easy going in and out of the sidewalk entryways. I think I may start to make plans for more regular runs now, still not pushing it. I had big plans to do lots of races this fall in honor of my dad and family but the injury killed those plans. We shall see what happens now.

The house was filled with sickies all weekend so I was the only one getting things done with both kiddos in tow. Was awesome though to spend the whole weekend with the family and was really a great bonding time for all. The little angel is starting to crawl more and more with a strong urge to be free and like her big brother, which is so cute and loving.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

1 comment:

mommaof3ontherun said...

Thanks for following my blog! You are so right about enjoying your child...I have 3 and I cannot believe how fast time flies!