Tuesday, November 24, 2009

evening misty run

Went for a nice misty run last night in a constant very light mist. I used a very good pace during the run and even did some interval circuits in there as well. I was a little worried about the cold at first but the temperature was perfect. So nice to get a run in to start the week off, especially this week being a holiday week with traveling in the plans for the end of the week. I am planning on getting a run in this weekend up in the mountains in the cold. I am so excited that we are going to celebrate the holidays with my family in the mountains, I can't wait.This will be the first holiday spent with my family for my beautiful wife and big boy son.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: