Thursday, December 3, 2009

no run turkey

Thanksgiving was great with lots of good food and great family quality time. I didn't get a run in though up in the mountains like I was hoping to but I did finish the work I was hoping to get done. The weather was awesome as it snowed for about 5 minutes and then stopped for good with nothing but clear blue skies behind it. We were hoping for more snow but oh well. Did some shopping on black friday with no problems or issues. The little ones had a blast the whole time with non stop playing and hanging out. We have been non stop since we got home and a full schedule all weekend coming to boot. I am planning on getting a run this weekend even though the weather is being forecasted to turn for the worse. I have been getting good workouts in though everyday and can feel a good strong core being built. Now if I can keep it up.

The big boy turned 6 years old yesterday and we celebrated the big day at McD's. He was also selected as student of the month at his school and lost his front tooth the day before. Lots of change and good things.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: