Thursday, May 14, 2009

sweet angels on the feet

Check what was at my door last night waiting for me to take them out and get dirty.

I won these by joining the montrail group on facebook. Absolutely amazing thing to win and then when I put them on my feet, beautiful angels disguised as trail shoes. I haven't stopped smiling since I got them. I am planning on taking them out on the trail after work as long as I can make it through today, I keep fighting the urge to leave knowing all my stuff is in my car waiting for me. So excited.
I have been having bad problems with knots in my back this week that made me decide to take yesterday off from all workouts and lay on a heating pad. The beautiful wife even gave me some narcotics to help but still have soreness today. Not sure what to do but I'm not letting it stop me from running the trail, Fo Sho!
Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: