Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nike+ pooped

The shoe sensor for my nike+ bit the bullet. I have read that that happens as I think the thing only has a small watch battery inside it. The problem is the stupid thing is $19 to get a new one. The whole sytem cost $30 so why does the sensor cost $10 bucks less, stupid nike. I am still debating on wether or not I want to replace it, we'll see.

I did get in a nice tempo run last night but I'm not sure of what my pace was or how long I was doing the splits for. I decided to attack the hills and then slow down on the flats which hurt a little on the legs. The weather was really warm and muggy but I enjoyed being out in shorts and t-shirt, felt strong and relaxed. The weather is taking a turn though but hopefully won't stay long.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest!

No comments: