Tuesday, March 10, 2009

National wrong turn day

I didn't know that today was "National Turn from the wrong lane day", as several drivers in front of me demonstrated to me this morning. The first instance was a semi trying to get into a small parking area so he had to turn from the far lane to make it, but becuse he was waiting on the other lane to clear, our lane was stopped with no where to go. I only had to wait 1 light for the truck to make the turn in so it wasn't too bad. The second "idiot" decided to turn left from the middle lane, no one was hurt or affected but my mood. I look forward to this evenings drive home for more wrong turns.

We have had amazing weather here for the past 4-5 days and I was able to get a run in on sunday evening. I finished some chores around the house and washing both cars, so I decided to go for a run in the weather. I ended up going 5 miles around the development but they were very tough 5 miles. I had a 5 hour energy shot while washing the cars, which isn't bad at all, but it didn't help at all for the run. I think I should of had some gatorade or something to give me some kick but I had nothing. Glad I went though and really enjoyed the temps and weather all weekend. We had the windows open all weekend and I grilled out both nights. The big boy and I have been playing outside every possible chance in this weather and loving it. The time change came at a perfect time with the temps allowing everyone to stay outside a little longer before calling it a night.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: