Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big boy prays

The big boy and I went to the evening mass on sunday after staying in the house all weekend from the cold wet weather we had. It is a very laid back church with a very casual evening gathering. The time came for the congregation to say the lords prayer and I told the big boy what we were doing, praying to God. He then states "I will pray to God also!" and begins to say out loud as he looks up to the sky, "Hi God, I am very happy and love everything I have!" It was the cutest thing ever. He was a very good boy during the whole mass so I let him ring the church bell upon departing. He has been telling everyone about the fact that he had to pee twice during the mass though so it seems that is the most memoriable piece he will take from this weeks liturgy.

1 comment:

ilovesteaks said...

hi, the fuel belt that I have left is adjustable, one size fits all. It is an REI brand. In addition to the bottle, it has a zipper pocket and a string-wire hook to hold your gloves or what not. If you're still interest let me know.