Monday, January 12, 2009

Jam packed weekend

Very busy weekend for me with a full completion of everything on the list to do. I had a great 6 mile run on saturday with lots of fun while enjoying the good temps. Getting all the things on my list feels almost as good as the run feels. I had lots of fun on the run staying relaxed, strong and so happy to be running in the daylight, it really changes the mind set. I don't mind running at night but it is a little hard to stay relaxed in the dark, even though I run with a headlamp and reflective vest. After the run I took my elder neighbors christmas lights down and stored them in her garage, finishing just in time as it started to rain. The beautiful wife and I had a stay at home date and made a nice dinner while we watched the movie "Ironman" which was really good. We went to bed at a good time and woke up Sunday with a feeling of calm energy to get going on the list. I got just about everything done but was hoping to squeeze a run or bike ride in but didn't as I had to go pick up the big boy over the in-laws. House is looking good and the vehicles are clean, ready for a long week of work before we head to south Florida for a week next week. Lots of running!

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest!

No comments: