Thursday, January 8, 2009

getting back to things

Finally got out for a run last night after a nice week off. I was missing runs and workouts big time but promised myself I wouldn't be upset about missing them. We bought a new sofa set so I have been very busy and occupied on this with no time or energy going towards workouts of any kind. No problems though as we are all settled now enjoying our new items and I am getting back into the swing of things. The run and workouts have been hard but the good kind of pain. Last night during my 4 mile run, I walked at the half way point and told myself, "I needed this so you better enjoy it." That I did even though the wind was blowing close to 30 knots. Looking forward to more runs soon.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Streak, shoot me an e-mail and I can get the Fuel Belt to you this week. Happy Hydrating!!
chrisfdillard@gmail.com
Chris