Sunday, January 25, 2009

cold Florida

Back from a great week at home with my family in cold Florida. The beautiful wife, big boy and myself spent everyday with my family and stayed with one of my siblings everynight. When we left Charlotte it was 10 degrees, we arrived to Orlando with 50 degrees and 60 degrees in south Florida. I did get 2 runs in while down there and was hoping for some good warm runs but nooo, cold. We played golf in Orlando in 40 degrees, still enjoying the time as a family. The week was nothing but the best of quality family time. We even made a trip to Epcot for an evening and it was freezing, even though we were all bundled up, efinetly worth it though. The week was awesome and I really hope to be able to do it again soon.

We are very happy to be home now with warmer weather when we got back. I got a great 5 mile run in with the weather perfect and a little sun. Looking forward to getting back to the norm some with getting things done, both at work and at home. I came home from the trip to the fuelbelt from Chris and can't wait to use it this week.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: