Thursday, January 29, 2009

tired

I haven't been feeling 100% this week with lots of doozing off moments and feeling exhausted most of the time. My workouts haven't been very good at all with yesterdays being missed all together due to having to work late and then pick up the big boy at the in-laws afterwards. We did wrestle play for a while so I wasn't a total lump on a log. I am planning on getting bottles for the fuel belt this weekend and testing it out on a couple of runs. My eating habits are off as well lately so I am planning on getting into a healthy eating routine tomorrow (today). The weather has not been good here at all this week with lots of cloud cover all week as well as lots of rain yesterday. Could of been worse though as the rest of the country so no complaints here.

Everybody needs to check nhershoes awesome camelback giveaway she is doing. Would be nice to win the bottle but need to get one no matter what. Drink water everyday so the beer on weekends is better, not really related to each other but helps me feel better.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: