Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge

I am gonna do the Holiday Bootie Buster being put on by Run to Finish. I always try to do something active everyday and it is going to be nice to be a part of something. I don't believe in focusing on races or competition for staying fit but just living everyday to the fullest and teaching my big boy son to be active. I have been taking it easy since being back home with only a shortened exercise routine and no running. It is cold here as well as being tired from the traveling has me not wanting to get sick by over doing it.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

1 comment:

David said...

One of our biggest goals is to instill a lifetime fitness mentality in Grace. It makes such a difference in quality of life, even if there is no competition.