Monday, November 17, 2008

veterans golf and a great saturday run

I decided to not run last week until saturday because I was not feeling great when I got home everyday. I am glad I took it easy during the week and really enjoyed playing golf with 2 guys from work on tuesday which was veterans day. Golf was awesome and we had a great time with some good golf mixed in. The only problem with it was it took us all day to play 18 holes but glad we played. I guess it wiped me out though and now I would love to get the driver I was sampling from the clubhouse, I went this driver straight and very long.

I was able to have saturday to myself for a couple of hours since the big boy wanted to go to his grandparents house. I got stuff done around the house and then went for a run around lunch time. It was very windy out with some gusts blowing around 20ish knots and at one point when I was running into the wind, the wind picked me up some. It was a great run and I did a good 5 mile route with a 9:30ish pace. I picked up a safety vest at the store this weekend for my night runs and I am planning on giving it a try tonight.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get and live life to the fullest.

No comments: