Friday, November 21, 2008

cold night run

Well, I didn't get out for a run the other night like I was hoping for. But I did go for a short 4 mile run last night with the reflective vest on. The run was good and the vest didn't cause any issues at all. It was cold and my ears-sinuses hurt at the half way point. I didn't wear any head gear and I had my headlight on so I took it off and carried it in my hand which helped. I was happy to get a run in during the week as I started to feel like a weekend warrior a little.

It looks like it is going to be a cold weekend here and I am getting excited to go to south Florida next week and get some runs in. I am driving down with one of my younger brothers and no beautiful wife and big boy which I am both happy and sad about. I will miss them but will try to take advantage of the time away with my family.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and is able to get out for a run or walk. Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live life to the fullest everyday!

No comments: