Friday, September 12, 2008

a needed run

I needed to get out for a run as soon as possible to clear up all the thoughts in my head. As soon as I could last night I went for a great 5 mile run and it was absolutely awesome. I felt good during the whole run with a strong focus the whole run of how awesome my life is and has been. I am really lucky to have done all that I have and I wouldn't change anything. I don't like the fact that I assumed the worst with my dad and told myself during the run to not let something that could happen overtake and occupy what is happening. What is happening is everything is awesome and wonderful and I need to let everyone know.

I came home after the run and the big boy and beautiful wife told me I was gone for a long time. I feel bad that I am gone for some time during family time and will probably keep to shorter runs during the week. I am planning on getting a long run in this weekend early in the morning.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

No comments: