Tuesday, September 9, 2008

good weekend and new car

I didn't get any runs in this weekend as I was enjoying time with the beautiful wife and we slept in real late on sunday. The big boy was over the in-laws for the night so the misses and I went out to dinner at Outback where we enjoyed each other as well as the awesome food. The beautiful wife wanted to look into getting a new car so we headed to the dealership on sunday after we woke up late to attempt getting a new car. It took us almost all day but we did get a new car which we absolutely love. I was planning on going for a run afterwards but the in-laws had dinner ready for us already and I had a list of chores to get done. I had very bad pain in the right side of my back all last week which I finally was able to shake on saturday, so letting my back rest for two days was a good choice.

I did go for a short slow run last night with a plan of getting out and just going. Very humid out but it wasn't too bad. I am looking forward to getting some more runs in this week.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get! Later gators!

No comments: