Monday, August 11, 2008

a small brick

Had a good productive weekend at our house and got lots of small things done that needed to be completed a long time ago. The weather was perfect this weekend which was such a welcomed site. I didn't get any exercise done on saturday but I moved our old entertainment center from upstairs to the battered woman shelter for a donation. All by myself, no help at all with the two six feet tall bookcases and the wood brodge that goes across for a big screen tv. Wasn't bad but it definetely wasn't easy.

I did a small brick workout on sunday with a 4 mile bike ride followed by a 3 mile run. The bike ride wasn't too bad but I know I am really out of shape. The run was good with a small issue of a cramp in my side. Don't know why but I have had a small cramp on the last couple of runs. After the first mile and half, I finished strong with no pain. Maybe I am running to slow in my new shoes. Don't know what the problem is but I am enjoying being out so I don't mind walking or running. I am planning on riding the bike again on wednesday or thursday.

Hope everyone has a good monday. Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

No comments: