Wednesday, August 13, 2008

great 6 mile run

Went for a run last night and was one of the better runs I've had in a long time. I was haiving some intestinal issues all day so I wasn't sure I was going to go. The beautiful wife was planning on being home late after working out but when she cancelled that and was home on time. I debated if I should go or do something else but I decided just go for it. As soon as I started I was feeling pretty good, no issues. I felt strong and good the whole run with an average pace of 9:15ish. I ended up going the 6 mile route backwards around my community. Weather was nice with overcast and temps in the mid to low 80's. I really enjoyed the whole run with only a small issue of a blister on the bottom of my foot, but I didn't let it affect anything.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Ahhh.... I love the cooler temps right. Wouldn't it be nice if it stayed this way? Nice job on that run.