Friday, August 15, 2008

even better 6er

Did another 6 miler last night with a feeling that I was strong and ready to pick up the pace. I thought I was going stronger with a much faster pace but all nike+ told me otherwise. I believe I did have a 8:30 mile in the middle of the run with a sense that I could carry that the whole way through. Two great runs back to back is so nice which I am not going to take for granted. Thank you to all! I am missing a trail run some so I think I may go to the trail this weekend for a long one.

I have been following along on the web of Karl Metger's applachian trail assault. He is goign for the speed record of the applachian trail, check it out here.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Have a great weekend and good luck to all the runners and Karl.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I have been meaning to check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for reading. Happy training! Judi