Tuesday, August 19, 2008

missed weekend run and bike

Didn't do much this past weekend with no running or biking at all. I was planning on going for a long trail run on sunday, but the rain and thunder/lightening made those plans sleep in. I did go for a quick short run last night after cutting the grass. I kept a 9:20ish pace over the 4 miles which felt good. I am feeling a little sore and tight today as a price for doing so much in one day, on a monday as well. I felt bad for not doing anything this weekend though.

I did enjoy some good time with the big boy on saturday and sunday with us walking down to visit his friends in the neighborhood and play. We haven't done that in a while as July was very busy for us. We only hung out for an hour or two but it was good to spend time with them.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

No comments: