Friday, August 1, 2008

back to shorty

Went for a nice short 3 mile run last night with a storm threatening to unleash itself but never did. It was very humid and I was hoping that it would rain to rinse the sweat off of me. When I left work in uptown Charlotte it was like a small 10 minute hurrican had hit and I had to walk my 6 blocks to get to the bus stop. The wind was blowing close to 40 knots I guess and blew me into the street at one point. Sure enough that by the point that we get to our house, not a drop. The run was good though and the legs were a little tight but was happy to get out and get moving. Busy weekend at the home front this weekend that we will enjoy not having any travel plans and staying at home. Much rest is needed after last weekends adventure and a long week of work.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get!

No comments: