Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy doing Nothing

The wife went to California last weekend which left me and the big boy alone. We had a great time together and did whatever we felt like doing. I missed my beautiful wife and I know the big boy missed her also. We have had something breakdown everyday she was gone, first the washer machine died so I got a new one and had it delivered and installed. Then our computer crashed and the hard drive died. Now we have had both of these for almost 7 years so I'm not upset. I was able to change out the hard drive and I am getting all of the pictures and music off of the dead hard drive so all is not lost. Then the A/C in my wives NEW van was not working the other day so we put it in the shop but nothing is wrong with it, sure enough we get home and it is working fine. I haven't been 100% committed to my runs or workouts but now that the beautiful wife is back and hopefully things are calming down, I will get back into it. I am still very grateful that all of these things are very small and really nothing in the big picture of things, it could of been alot worse.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing time, except without all the breakdowns. I bet you're happy to have your wife back.