Tuesday, April 29, 2008

grillin

I didn't get any runs in last week or the weekend even though I wanted to but needed to get stuff done first. I had to get lots of stuff done around the house as we were having a neighborhood get together on saturday night and there were going to 8 kids and 16 adults over. I got everything done and the yard and house looked great. I believe everyone had a great time while we enjoyed the great weather and food. I had the grill covered with hamburgers, hot dogs, and brats and spent most of the time cooking. Everyone left at around 9 (usually we party til 11 or later) as a storm was about to hit and was easy to clean up the house. We hung out on sunday and I wanted to just spend time as a family because the beautiful wife is going to LA on thursday for 6 days. I am going to try to get a couple runs in this week but I have to take care of the big boy and he and the wife are definetely first and the most important.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get!

No comments: