Thursday, May 22, 2008

need more time

I have had only a couple of runs for the past weeks but they have been great runs and I even ran a under 9 minute pace for one of the runs. I have not had a chance to add a weekend run since the injury and I am looking forward to doing a long run on the weekend, soon. I am enjoying spending time with the beautiful wife and big son as they are the main focus of everything I do.
I am looking forward to a three day weekend this weekend and we are having the sister-in-law from Atlanta with their 3 girls over this weekend and the big boy is so excited. After I told him they are coming this weekend, he woke up the other night at 2:30 and told me "I am so excited for my cousins coming and I love them!" I said that is 3 days away and it is time for sleeps.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

No comments: