Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tric or Treat

Nothing new and overly exciting to post about. I didn't get a run in this past weekend but I did go for a real nice trail run on halloween day. I was feeling great thru the whole run and the last mile I even picked it up and finished strong. It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the run. My thought is to run on the trail every 2 weeks. I had a long list of things to get done around the house so I went home and got the things I needed to accomplish done. I picked the son up from school and we started to get ready for trick or treat. We carved our pumpkin and off we went down the street to party. We hung out with our neighbors for a while until we walked by our house and a friend of my wife and her son showed up to walk with us. It was absolutely beautiful weather and all the kids were having a great time. We walked thru our whole community and hit every house. Good time and the big boy can't wait for next year already.

I watched the NY marathon on sunday and enjoyed watching the excitement of the womans race. It was a battle until the last 500 yards. I had more stuff to do around the house so I didn't get a chance to run. We are headed to Atlanta this weekend to visit my brother and his family and go to my niece's birthday party. Looking forward to that and will enjoy hanging out with family and letting the kids all play.

Hug and love your loved ones every chance you get!

No comments: