Friday, November 16, 2007

tgif


We had a great weekend and the trip to Atlanta was awesome. All the kids played non stop and really enjoyed spending time together. I wish my family would spend more time together and would visit us. I love the fact that I come from a big family and I have always made time to visit my siblings. My siblings on the other hand have only spent a couple of hours visiting us. It makes me sad. My brother was away working when we were there but we had a great time with my sister-in-law. They have a young but big dog that I took for a little run on sunday around the neighborhood. I think she enjoyed the run as much as I did. I have no idea how far I ran but I ran for over 30 minutes and even ran fast a couple of times. I really enjoyed as well and wish I could run with a dog sometimes.



We got a security system installed when we got back and we love it. We like having a little bit of security in this crazy world we live, not that an alarm will stop things but it may make the bad guys to think twice about doing something. I am so happy that today is friday as work has been absolutely crazy. I plan on running tomorrow and dedicate my 5.5 mile run to Ryan Shay.


Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get and MAKE MORE CHANCES!

No comments: