Monday, November 19, 2007

5.5 for Ryan Shay

I did a 5.5 mile run on saturday morning in honor of Ryan Shay and thought of his situation during the whole run. It was around freezing when I started and warmed up some during the run. Was busy the rest of the weekend with a birthday party for a neighbors daughter at Chuck E. Cheese and had a good time. It helps that they serve beer at that place. It was suppose to be a hour and half long party and it lasted for double that and we still had to give away extra tokens. Beautiful weather all weekend and really enjoyed the time with family and looking forward to more this weekend.

Love and cherish our loved ones every chance we get!

4 comments:

Jason The Running Man said...

Amen brotha! You the man!

Jason The Running Man said...

TAG YOUR IT Go check out my blog!

Michele said...

I wish the Chuck E Cheese close to us sold beer. i might take the kids more often

Lisa said...

I still think of him while I'm running and I pray for the family during the holidays.