Monday, September 24, 2007

what weekend?

It looks like everyone had a busy and crazy weekend filled with bad runs. I worked saturday on installing under cabinet lights in our kitchen and it took me all day. The beautiful sexy wife and I went to see Superbad and then out to dinner afterwards. That movie is hilarious, we will be buying that when out on DVD. Woke up sunday and went for a run. It was so hot and I didn't bring my water bottle with me. I stopeed at the 3 mile mark and walked the rest of the way home. It was only 9:30 in the morning and hot as hell already. After a quick run to the store with the wife, spent the rest of the day finishing painting our stairwell. Looks great and glad to be done.

I am looking forward to the fall and especially the cooler weather that won't kill any more runs. This summer has been very hot and very dry, I'm not sure how the leave changing colors is going to happen but the cooler temps will help. It is suppose to be a little cooler this weekend.

1 comment:

TriDaddy said...

Looking forward to the cooler temps myself. We've got under-cabinet lighting and we really like it alot since we spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Nice job on getting all the work done around the house!