Monday, October 1, 2007

great weekend

Was very busy with work last week and decided to camp out with my son in the backyard on friday. We slept in his fort and we both really enjoyed it. He fit very comfortably in his fort but I was a little too big. He worked his way into my sleeping bag which made my tuff sleeping arrangements impossible. I didn't get much sleep but I don't care about that and would do that again in a heartbeat. I woke up at 5 in the morning and the temperature had dropped to around mid 50's and it was cold. Our sleeping bags worked perfect though and only the parts outside of the sleeping bags were cold. We spent all day saturday together and didn't do much. I did go for a 6 mile run and had a hard time due to my legs were hurting a little. We stayed around the house all day and played in the yard and a neighbors yard. Yesterday was my birthday and wanted to play golf. I haven't played golf since we moved to charlotte so when the opportunity arose, I was very excited. We spent all morning together and then I played golf and had a good time. I played pretty good considering I haven't played in over 2 years. I missed playing and I hope I get more chances to play. It was absolutely beautiful weather this weekend and glad I was outside for most of it. Yesterday was also the birthday of Jason, Happy Birthday!

No comments: