Friday, September 7, 2007

Shamu rocks

Had a great trip down to Sea World and lots of fun. The big boy loved the dog and cat show the best. While we were waiting for the Shamu rocks show, the big biy and I went for a walk around the Shamu section of the park and I took him to the underwater viewing area for Shamu. There was no one there and no whales in the tank. We played around for a little and all of a sudden the gate in the tank opens up and in comes Shamu. The big boy gets so excited and starts running between glass windows and Shamu is following along. It was the coolest thing. I don't believe in keeping animals in cages or tanks but I do appreciate when they help troubled animals. I was explaining to the big boy that these animals are in the wild but Shamu and his friends were sick and Sea World is helping them get better.

As I left work Thursday looking forward to starting my vacation, I was rear ended by a 16 girl driving 4 or 5 boys around. I was stopped and knew she was going to hit me as she was looking down in the passenger seat. We were all ok and I had some neck issues from the whiplash. My car is in the shop getting repaired and I was hoping for it to be totaled. I have a POS dodge neon that is so unsafe and we hate it. I am driving a rental car and don't want to trade it in. A 2007 dodge charger that is nice and roomie and fast. I am pretty sure I will be driving this for at least 2-3 weeks and know that come time to return it I won't want to. My son likes it better also.

I haven't had any runs this past week but am planning on starting back up tomorrow morning. My neck is still a little sore and I am hoping that the run will help relax the muscles.

No comments: