Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A day we will always remember where we were

I will always remember where I was on this day 6 years ago. The sad and fearful feeling that we all had was great and I didn't know what was going to happen or what I needed to do to make life meaningful. My wife and I were just newly married and living in the bonus room of her brothers house, I was interning at a computer learning center and had no money. We were both very sad and were very limited on what we could do to help. It is sad to see the images on tv and remember all these feelings again. Having served four years in the Coast Guard 15 years ago and remember thinking that this is the least I could do for my country, standing proud of all the things we did, who we saved, and who we protected. I am very lucky to live where I live in the freedom that is allowed to me in this great country. God Bless America!

No comments: