Wednesday, May 23, 2007

greenway run

I had a great 4 mile run last night at the local greenway. Was a slow run but was great to get out and run on a flat course. My Aunt Pat donated to my relay for life donation site in memory of my mom and I think I thought of the the lose she went threw of her only sister. For 24 years I have only thought of the lose of a mother and how I know she is watching over me and my siblings. I never thought of what it would be like to lose your only sister. I came home to an empty house and enjoyed eating my dinner in my back patio and thinking of my mom and praying. I Love You Mom. Thanks for watching over us and always being there for me.

1 comment:

Jason The Running Man said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words. I know it was a while ago but I'm sorry about your Mother. I have 2 Aunts that have been fighting breast cancer and so far there doing ok. I look forward to reading about your experiences. Check out some of my other running friends all of which are very supportive! Charlotte? hey thats not too far from me!:)