Monday, August 10, 2009

greenway biking

I decided that I was going to take it easy this weekend and spend as much time as possible with the beautiful wife and big boy son. If I was going to get any runs in, I was going to wake up early before they would wake up. Didn't happen. I was exhausted both mornings when I finally did wake up and my usual "natural alarm clock" must have been unplugged. No worries though as I took the big boy for a good bike ride at one of the greenways last evening and we both loved it. He did real good and we are planning on doing more of those adventures very soon. We biked for 30 minutes and were completely soaked with sweat. It was so hot this weekend with the weather staying this way for most of the week. Hoping to get a trip up to the mountains this weekend with the big boy and my dad, waiting for some things that my dad is working on. The big boy starts kindergarden in 3 weeks which we are all very excited and looking forward to it, so I nice time in the mountains would be great.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: