Monday, June 8, 2009

long time no blog while kayaking

Have not had many chances to blog or check all the blogs out there lately. I have gotten some great runs in lately and looking to pick it up even more. The weather has been great even though it is very humid and hot. No complaints though from me. I have been really focused on the beautiful wife and big boy son lately, absolutely loving every second of it. My best friend came for a short visit up here to the Carolina's and we spent the day at the National Whitewater Center and had a blast. The big boy wanted to spend the day with the men so we brought him along as well. We did rock climbing, buddy did the whitewater rafting while the big boy and I watched. The big boy didn't want me to go rafting so I took him flatwater kayaking. This was one of the best days ever. We had so much fun being together and on the water, he has been telling everyone at his school about the day for weeks and he even drew a picture of us kayaking. He is the best boy in the world and I am so blessed to have him and the beautiful wife in my life. I've been looking everyday for a kayak to buy so we can go whenever and wherever we want. I did a 6 mile run saturday morning at 10 and wore a sleeveless tech shirt during the run. I didn't think much of it but I came home and noticed my shoulders were burned. Lesson learned.


Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: