Thursday, March 5, 2009

snow

The Carolina's ended up getting two days of non-stop rain and then it turned to snow Sunday evening with 4 inches falling in our neck of the woods. I didn't get any runs in and only a small workout on saturday before my brother came over to hang out. We didn't do anything the whole weekend with the cold wet weather followed by really cold temps all week. It is warming up today with weekend temps looking to be in the 70's and we can't wait.

I have been making an interest to make better eating choices and to start making meals. We have always been on a cheap and easy diet with meals-in-a-box lunch and dinners which are high in sodium and other garbage. I have found some healthy cooking blogs lately and am getting a fresh cooking bug. I have been bringing a frozen meal lunch man since our son was born to save time and money, eating a banquet meal every weekday for years. I enjoy bringing meals from home to eat at work but am now going to kick it up a notch and make more fresh meals.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: