Monday, February 2, 2009

eating to much

I got the bottles for the fuelbelt friday night and worked on getting them ready for the run on saturday. The weather was a little chilly from the wind but was a nice sunny day overall. The fuelbelt is awesome and worked perfectlly for my 5 mile run. The run was good but started out a little rough with a walk for a little in the middle. I was keeping a 9:15 mile pace for most of the run even though my lungs were struggling some until the walk. I was hoping to get a heart rate monitor this weekend but the beautiful wife advised me of a tight budget for the next couple of weeks. We went out to dinner saturday night with the inlaws to a nice local family itilian restaurant which I ate to much. Sunday was a chore day for me with cleaning the carpets in our house. Took me most of the day so I was not able to get a workout in. We went to a neighborhood party for the superbowl with another night of eating to much for me. This time I payed the price as I was up all night trying to get whatever it was that didn't like me out, so I am home sick today. I was hoping to get a run in today but may have to rough through a cold run another night.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

2 comments:

Mendy said...

That sucks about your sickness.

RunToTheFinish said...

yikes eating out a few times usually does that to me, my body isn't used to it any more. glad you were able to make it out for the race!!