Tuesday, November 4, 2008

a welcome shower

After taking all of last week off from running and working out, I was determined to start this week off right and go no matter what. So I headed out around 7:30 in a light mist rain. I was going slow the whole time to prevent injury with a focus on relaxing and enjoying the run. And I did. Was a great run the whole 4 miles and at the turn around point, the light mist started to become a real good down pour. It only lasted for about a minute which isn't bad and I was wearing a hooded vest which helped. As I was ending the run it really started to rain hard so I ran the last 200 yards in an all out sprint (uphill). As soon as I get to the house and in the garage, it stops raining. I am so happy to be back out running again no matter the weather.

Love and hug your loved ones and live life to the fullest everyday!

No comments: