Thursday, October 30, 2008

time off

Not much going on here except trying to stay warm and healthy. The big boy has an ear infection and I have had sinus issues all week so I am using these as excuses to slack some on the running and workout routines. I am going to get back in the swing of things tonight but I won't go for a run until saturday morning. I recieved news this week that another family member of mine has just been diagnosed with breast cancer at a very young age. It is hard for me to handle all of these medical issues right now but I am getting through it. My cousin has a very treatable kind of breast cancer which is good news and I will do anything to help her, even though I haven't seen her in a long time.

My heart and prayers go out to fatty and his family. Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get and don't wait to say or do something with them. Live life to the fullest every chance you get.

No comments: