Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy, busy

Have been very busy lately and have had very little time for running and working out. I did make it out for a quick 4 mile run last night with a good strong 9 minute pace. The weather has been perfect lately which has made missing runs and workouts tough. I have some family visiting this weekend so I'll have to get out early this weekend for my runs. I had an awesome birthday this week and enjoyed going for donuts with the big boy in the morning and a nice family dinner in the evening. Absolutely worth the missed run and workout.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

I hear ya on the weather front. I'm loving this time of year, and really enjoy running during it.

Happy Late birthday!!! Glad it was a good one for you.