Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heavy legs

When the weather gets rough, the tough go for a run. I got home after work last night and started to nod off on the sofa. My beautiful wife was home early from work so I decided to go for a run. Got dressed and went outside and it was raining pretty good. I finished strecthing just as it finished raining. It ended up being a great run even though my legs felt very heavy the whole run. I ended up running 6 miles and I enjoyed the whole run. I still have the blister on the bottom of my right foot but it didn't really affect me during this run. I really want to get back on a good running schedule and I think last night was a good start. Tonight is weights and the biggest loser.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get.

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Hey Streak! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had those crazy heavy legs on my Monday run. I hear Charlotte has some nice running areas.

Great job on that 6 mile run. 6 miles in the rain is nothing to joke about. I actually enjoy running in the rain too. Awesome!