Wednesday, December 5, 2007

busy bee

I have been a busy bee for the past two weeks. Work has been swamped and the big boy turned four on sunday. We had a big birthday party for him at a place called Monkey Joe's which has 6 or 7 of those big blow jumpy things with a couple of them being mazzes and a couple of slides. We had 14 kids and they all had nonstop fun. The party was a great success and will be hard to top. The big boy made sure everyone said happy birthday to him when they showed up, it was very cute.

I did get a couple runs in lately but nothing consistent. I have been doing some exercises at home and am seeing some progress. My aunt passed away last week after a long battle against breast cancer. I will not go to the memorial service but will go to my church tomorrow for some pray. I am going to grow a tree and plant in her honor in my yard.

Love and cherish every second available with all of your loved ones!

No comments: