Thursday, August 9, 2007

I like inside right now!

I was thinking of sneaking out for a light run but when it is 80 something degrees when you wake up at 5:30, no thank you. I don't believe in complaining but I also don't believe in killing yourself. I am in my 4th week of no running or exercising and I look forward to getting back into it. I did do lots of hiking and enjoyed the time with family so no complaints. I have my follow up next friday with the cardiologists, although I am sure I am good and no need to worry. I have been enjoying all the other bloggers and there adventures (Jason) during my downtime. Good luck to all who are braving the heat and humidity out there, be careful and drink lots of water.

1 comment:

Jason The Running Man said...

Dude, the heat is just painful around here. Friday hit 112 with the humidity! Hope all goes well with the doc!