Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In the middle of a busy week and happy to have had 2 great runs. I was babysitting the baby angel on friday so I took her to the greenway here in Charlotte and got in around 7 miles. Felt great to be out running through the park, but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it more or the baby angel. She was so excited to be out on a run with me while enjoying the river, trees and all the birds. Looking forward to doing that again. I also took her last night for a run with the dog for a quick 2 mile run. The dog did great on the run so I am going to try to increase his mileage soon.






I did take a trip to the mountains this weekend with the dog and big boy for an overnight visit to my family's house. My mom and sister are on spring break so we visited for a day. Really wish we could stay longer as there is so much stuff to do there that we haven't done. The weather was amazing all weekend that didn't help come leaving time. Looking forward to spending some more good times there this summer as a family.



Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: