Monday, May 23, 2011

28 years

The baby angel and I did a 6 mile sweatfest yesterday morning that I wasn't sure I was going to complete or not. We left around 10 in the morning so I thought it wouldn't be that bad, WRONG. I felt good and strong for most of it but the heat and humidity was so bad, I had to walk some of it. The little angel loved all of it and took a good nap for about 30 minutes. It was so nice to go for a run with her outside enjoying the hot day. I thought the whole run about missing my mom. Yesterday was 28 years since she passed, even though I feel her watching over me and my family everyday. I do miss her alot as well as my dad too. I started doing the crossfit workout of the day the wife tells me she did that day and I love it. I only did half of the workout out the other night because I had the puppy with me for the run portion and was getting to much for him. Looking forward to doing more this week and in the future as well.

Seeing the damage and hearing the stories from Joplin is heart wrenching and makes me sad. That is awful and thinking and praying for all involved.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: