Wednesday, March 24, 2010

time flies when your busy






It has been a little too long since I updated but have busy. I did get another run in sunday for a good 4 mile in the rain. Happy to be back out and no complaints at all. Saturday was an absolute beautiful spring day with warm temps and nothing but clear skies. The big boy started soccer Saturday so we all watched and I tried to coach. I am going to be helping coach the under 6 and under 8 teams some for right now. The kids are so cute when they play. Little angel eyes came to watch and enjoy being outside. None of us ate anything though so we were starved after both games. The rest of the weekend was spent chillin at the house and we were visited by my cousin and her 4 year old daughter. She held little angel eyes and it was the cutest thing ever, she wanted to keep her and take her home to snuggle. They didn't stay long but was a great visit. I didn't get anything done I wanted too and need to spend all day getting them done soon. Come on weekend!






Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.



No comments: