Wednesday, March 31, 2010

headed south

We are going to make a family trip to south Florida this weekend to see my family. Traveling with a 6 week old will be interesting but I think we can handle it. It will be a short trip but I am really excited about seeing everyone and having a great time. The van will be full of baby stuff as well as necessities for all of us as well as my mother-in-law. We are staying 2 nights at the hotel we had our wedding reception at which is right on the beach. I am planning on running everyday while on vacation and I think the weather is going to be perfect. We are breaking up the drive into two days and staying in Orlando at my brothers house on a golf course.

The little angel eyes is doing great and getting bigger everyday. She is a wonderful baby girl who gets excited to see and hear her brother and parents. We have been absolutely blessed in that she has been sleeping through the night for the past couple of nights and was only getting up once (2 to 3ish) since about 2 weeks old. We are all so excited for her to start laughing and smiling at us, especially big brother. Little angel eyes has a bad gas/fussy time every night before bed that I remember her big brother having as well. All is perfectly well though and I am constantly thinking and feeling amazingly blessed.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest!

No comments: