Tuesday, November 17, 2009

resuming runs

I enjoyed a very nice evening run last night with comfortable temperature and perfect conditions. I did 4 miles at a good 9ish pace the whole run. Following a difficult run from saturday, I'll take anything at this point. Hoping to keep at this consistency for a little while with sicknesses and other issues behind us for the remainder of the season. Pregnancy is going very well even though there is lots of discomfort already. I think we all are looking forward to this time frame being behind us, and we are so excited for baby angel to be with us. Next week is Thanksgiving and we are going to parents mountain house with several others of my family which I am so excited about. This will be the first holiday that we will be spending with my family since I have been with my wife. Excitement can't fully express my true feelings.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: