Friday, April 10, 2009

loving spring time

I am loving the spring time with ever changing weather conditions and temperatures. The weather monday and tuesday were cold and windy. Wednesday warmed up nicely and I went for a great 5 mile run. I pushed hard on the run though because I could. Was a beautiful evening with temps around 60 so I wore a long sleeve technical shirt and shorts, which was perfect. Today the weather is wet as storms move through the area. Should be over with tomorrow morning with nice weather all weekend. Perfect timing for the big Easter weekend. Lots of hopping going on this weekend with a good visit from the Easter bunny. Speaking of the Easter bunny, I was doing some planting in the yard last night and 2 bunnies were hanging out in our yard enjoying the nice weather as well as I was. Was really cool to have bunnies hop close by checking out what I was doing.

Happy Easter everyone! Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: