Wednesday, February 18, 2009

busy, busy

A little late on this post but I have been crazy busy at work. I had a great 5 mile run on saturday with a easy 9:15 pace. I was planning on another run on monday but decided to spend the day with the big boy and we went for a hike on the trail I usually run instead. We had a blast all day together with playing on the play ground, hiking the trail, practicing golf, eating at McD's, and playing with the cats at the inlaws, nothing but great times. The temps and weather have not been good this week so I am not worried about my runs til the weekend.

I don't really worry about the low miles I have been, or haven't been getting in this winter. I will crank up the miles soon especially when the weather cranks up. There may some difficulties to the miles and runs though as I seem to have knocked up the old lady, so we will be working on lots of family time which is not bad at all. It is still very early on in the pregnancy but we are hoping for the best, and will tell the big boy later on in the pregnancy.

Love and hug your loved ones every chance you get. Live everyday to the fullest.

No comments: